Profit Software is a software company with almost 230 people in 6 different sites in 3 countries. We add value to well-known vendors throughout Banking and Insurance industry with our software systems, analytics services and skilled consultants. We are implementing projects for our clients with the goal of helping them in the digital transformation. Profit Software is constantly looking for new talents as our journey in Nordic finance field continues and prospers.
We are looking for an experienced BizTalk Expert to join our team in Stockholm. The team will consist of people with versatile background and areas of expertise in Insurance field. For you to succeed in this position we require that your current or previous positions have involved consulting in various client projects or that you are keen on learning it. Typically, we are looking for a more technical person what might traditionally be expected from a consultancy role.
For us the most important thing in all our activities is customer satisfaction. Understanding the business needs and fulfilling clients’ expectations are key success factors in our company. If the quality and integrity of work are important to you, you are the right person for the job. With our broad client base, you can participate in challenging tasks supported by other Profit Software professionals.
We expect you to have
- Experience in BizTalk development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
We also appreciate
- Experience in .NET development
- Experience in other integration platforms, such as FRENDS, etc.
- Business skills from finance or insurance
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish skills
Your previous career roles could include for example:
- Software Developer / Application Specialist: Application development from database via business-logic to UI (Java, .NET, Mobile, UX/UI)
- Integration Specialist: Designing and implementing integrations (eg. API, Frends, Biztalk ..)
- Solution Architect: Design and implementation of large-scale systems in various environments
- Business Analyst: Thorough understanding of certain area of expertise, especially in finance. Knowledge of different regulations, such as Mifid II, GDPR, IDD, etc.
- Business Intelligence Consultant: Data Warehousing, ETL, Big Data, Reporting, SQL, Qlikview etc.
Our inspiring, customer-oriented work community is flexible and efficient in everything we do. While working everyone has a chance to speak their minds, contribute and have an impact on the working environment, methods and atmosphere. We provide our employees access to latest tools and abilities to develop professionally with courses and certificates. We also have a good beneficiary scheme and competitive total compensation package.
Send your application and CV by email: email@example.com