Profit Software is a software company with almost 230 people in 6 different sites in 3 countries. We add value to well-known vendors throughout Banking and Insurance industry with our software systems, analytics services and skilled consultants. We are implementing projects for our clients with the goal of helping them in the digital transformation. We are constantly looking for new talent as our journey in Nordic finance field continues and prospers.
• Are you interested to work on FinTech projects for a respectable Insurance company in Stockholm?
• Do you enjoy specifying the product features and helping the implementation team to understand the business requirements?
• Would you like to be an important part of our growing team in Stockholm?
Our office in Stockholm is now growing and there are good career development possibilities for local talents. We can provide significant possibilities in growing with reputable IT Company that has excellent customer relationship. You would be in a key position to increase market share for our products and consulting services for our Customer in Sweden.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to participate in the team for our Customer in Stockholm. You will be representing Profit Software mainly in Customer premises and participating in growing the existing customer relationship to the next level. The assignment includes working together with the Customer’s cross-functional team, developing new features and maintaining their critical systems to better support the needs and features for digitalization.
We expect you to have:
• Deep knowledge of Swedish Life Insurance business
• Suitable higher education
• Technical knowledge of IT business systems in Insurance Industry
• Experience of producing software specifications in complex system environments
• Customer-centric approach with necessary social and communication skills
• Fluent Swedish and English language
Our inspiring, customer-oriented work community is flexible and efficient in everything we do. While working everyone has a chance to speak their minds, contribute and have an impact on the working environment, methods and atmosphere. We provide our employees access to latest tools and abilities to develop professionally with courses and certificates. We also have a good beneficiary scheme and competitive total compensation package.
Send your application and CV by email: email@example.com.