Profit Software is a software company with almost 230 people in 6 different sites in 3 countries. We add value to well-known vendors throughout Banking and Insurance industry with our software systems, analytics services and skilled consultants. We are constantly looking for new talent as our journey in Nordic finance field continues and prospers.
We are constantly increasing the current Software Development team. We are implementing projects for our clients with the goal of helping them in the digital transformation. With our wide clientele you will find yourself in challenging and interesting tasks supported by your team and your mentors. You don’t have to be a full-grown specialist when you join our team but you need to have a fearless mind and passion for development and constant learning. We appreciate your enthusiasm and ability to finish what you started.
We are looking for experienced financial IT Consultants to join our team in Stockholm.
We are building a team with versatile background and areas of expertise in Finance and Insurance field. In order for you to succeed in this position we require that your current or previous positions have involved consulting in various client projects or that you are keen on learning it. Typically we are looking for a more technical person which might traditionally be expected of a consultancy role. Understanding the business needs and fulfilling clients’ expectations are key success factors in our company.
We expect you to have
- Multiple years of experience as a consultant
- Business skills from finance or insurance
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish skills
Your previous career roles could include for example:
- Software Developer / Application Specialist: Application development from database via business-logic to UI (Java, .NET, Mobile, UX/UI)
- Integration Specialist: Designing and implementing integrations (eg. API, Frends, Biztalk ..)
- Project Manager: Pre-studies, project planning and execution, Agile methods, auditing, problem solving
- Solution Architect: Design and implementation of large-scale systems in various environments
- Business Analyst: Thorough understanding of certain area of expertise, especially in finance. Knowledge of different regulations, such as
- Mifid II, GDPR, IDD, etc.
- Business Intelligence Consultant: Data Warehousing, ETL, Big Data, Reporting, SQL, Qlikview etc.
Our inspiring, customer-oriented work community is flexible and efficient in everything we do. While working everyone has a chance to speak their minds, contribute and have an impact on the working environment, methods and atmosphere. We provide our employees access to latest tools and abilities to develop professionally with courses and certificates. We also have a good beneficiary scheme and competitive total compensation package.
Apply today! Send us your application, CV and salary expectation at email@example.com.