Profit Software announces a new version of the Profit Life&Pension (PLP) product.
PLP 4.1 is an important step forward and is conformant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to secure personal data and privacy.
This version introduces a significant usability improvement on policy administration. Policy search is greatly improved, and the essential information is surfaced directly, as part of the search results, to the user.
Extended support for offering self-services and integration with other external systems, through new web service interfaces implemented with modern REST technology.
PLP 4.1 supports:
- General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR (in force May 25, 2018)
- Data removal to ensure all personal data is removed after set time
- Limited access restricts access to view and handle personal data
- Personal data obfuscation in case of policy data export
- Solution governed view log for personal data access
- Renewed PLP start page and user interface navigation framework
- Improved Policy search user interface
- Essential policy status information and pending workflow task in search results
- New Swedish user interface language translations
- Extended self-service functions with REST interfaces
- Health checker included for periodic checking of database content consistency for best possible performance
Supported technical platforms:
- Application server: JBoss EAP 7.1, WebSphere 9.0
- Database server: IBM DB2 10.5
- Continuous quality and performance improvements
In case you’re interested in more information, check also our blog post concerning GDPR.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.