Profit Software announces a new version of the Profit Life&Pension (PLP) product.
PLP 4.2 is a next evolutionary step in supporting our customers’ digitalization needs.
This version introduces a significant collection of modern services and capabilities to access and integrate PLP contained insurance policy, product and investment target data. These are especially targeted to support sales and lifecycle phase business processes in customers’ omnichannel strategies and self-services projects.
PLP 4.2 highlights:
- Digitized and extended self-service functions with REST interfaces
- Beneficiary update
- Pension payment account number update
- Product information retrieval
- Policy information retrieval
- Available investment targets retrieval
- Product templates and rules retrieval
- Recurring claim payments for capitalization agreements
- PLP-COM pension payment optimization & integration
- Savings withdrawal by either capital or yield first or in equal share
- Policy transfer between sales units
- Mass transaction to move selected policies to new owner unit
- New entry in Task manager to handle lapsing policies
- IDD compliant
- Health checker validation tool reports and corrective actions readability improved
Supported technical platforms:
- Application server: JBoss EAP 7.1
- Database server: IBM Db2 10.5 or 11.1
- Continuous security, quality and performance improvements
For further information, please contact: email@example.com