See also our Data Protection Policy
1. Recruitment Registry Register leaflet in accordance with § 10 of the Personal Data Act. Update 19.4.2018.
2. Data Controller Profit Software Oy (Business-ID 0899369-2) Bertel Jungin Aukio 7B, 02600 Espoo Tel. 09 681 731
3. Person responsible for data security Sami Haapanen, email@example.com
4. Contact for affairs related to the registry Registry related questions should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Name of the registry Profit Software Oy Rekrytointirekisteri
6. Purpose of the registry The purpose of the registry is to process and store the job applications received by Profit Software Oy. Data provided by the applicant is stored on the registry for two (2) years and can be retrieved again for later job applications. Data is kept confidential and are only accessible by participants in the recruitment process. If desired, the applicant may allow the information to be stored for longer period.
7. Content of the registry – Applicant’s basic information (name, contact information) – Further informal and voluntary information provided by the applicant – Names and contact information of the Applicants’ referrals (The Applicant is responsible for acquiring permission for collecting this data)
8. Disclosure of information in accordance to the Rules Personal data can be processed within the scope of recruitment and within the Profit Software group. The data will not be disclosed outside of the Profit Software group.
9. The removal of data from the registry Data can be removed or changed at request of the data subject. Requests can be sent to the email address in section 2.
10. Transfer of data to outside of the EU or the ETA The applicant’s data will be processed electronically in our job application archives. Data will not be transferred to outside of the EU or the ETA.
11. Principles of our registry’s Protection Personal data is kept confidential. Only people who require the information to perform Profit Software Oy’s services have access to the information necessary for the performed service. The data controller and its potential partners’ computer network and equipment are protected with the relevant technical measures.