Profit Software Oy (Business ID: 0899369-2)
Bertel Jungin aukio 7 B
Person responsible for registration matters
Privacy Officer: Harri Inkinen
Name of register
Register of Profit Software Oy’s customer and marketing communication as well as job seekers register.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the recruitment of new employees, customer service and customer relationship management, as well as communication. In addition, the information will be used to sell, market, implement and develop Profit Software’s services and events.
Personal information is collected in connection with the management and administration of customer relationships. Personal data is also collected from the registrants themselves (for example, when subscribing to a newsletter, visiting a website or entering data into a recruitment system)
The recruitment system also collects personal information about potential employees from third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Github, or other public sources, with the expressed consent of the potential employees to either a third party or Profit Software. This is called information retrieval for potential job seekers and can be done by our employees manually or by our services automatically.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is primarily a legitimate interest, contract, consent or statutory obligation of the registrar.
A legitimate interest relates to situations where there is a link between the registrant and the registrar. For example, the processing of information related to the management of customer relationships and partnerships.
Consent applies to situations where the registrant has given consent to the processing of data, for example by subscribing to our newsletter or filling in their information in the recruitment system.
Consent will also be sought if the Profit Software employee has made a recommendation and reported the registrant as a potential job seeker. The potential employee will always be informed of such processing.
What information Profit Software collects
The register contains information on the following groups of registrants:
- Registrar’s customers, customer’s representatives and contact persons
- Representatives and contact persons of the registrar ‘s subcontractors and suppliers
- Potential customers
- Job seekers
- Persons belonging to other stakeholders
Data to be collected from registrants to the extent necessary for each use:
Customer and marketing communications register:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Name of the organization with contact information
- Position and contact details of the person
- Other information provided by the person (such as newsletter subscriptions, registrations and participation in events)
- IP address
- First and last name
- Contact information
- Current employer
- Study and work history
- Skills and professional competences
- Job application, resume, and other attachments provided by the job seeker
- Public information on LinkedIn and Facebook profile
- Information on the status of the recruitment process
- Communication during the recruitment process
- Indications of suitability for the job by those involved in the recruitment process
Transfer or disclosure of personal data
Profit Software does not, in principle, disclose the personal data of registrants to third parties, except in situations where the authorities exercise their rights of access to information provided by law.
Profit Software may also use trusted service providers for the technical implementation of its services, which process personal data on behalf of the registrar.
Transfer of personal data to a third country
Data storage and protection
We will only process personal information for as long as we have a statutory right or obligation to process personal information and are necessary to fulfill the purposes described above.
The retention of personal information is subject to regular review and we will remove any information that is out of date or no longer required.
Rights of registered persons
Profit Software will take care of the proper exercise of the registered rights. The registered person has the following rights:
- Right of access to personal data. The registrant may request confirmation from Profit Software that Profit Software is processing the data of the registrant and request that the stored personal data be reviewed.
- Right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing. The registrant has the right to request the rectification or erasure of inaccurate data concerning him.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data. The registrant has the right, in certain specified situations, to request a restriction on the processing of data concerning him.
- The right to object to the processing of data. The registrant has the right to object to the processing of their personal data where it is based on a legitimate interest of the registrar.
- To revoke a previously given consent. If the processing has been based on consent, the registrants may withdraw their prior consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities. The registrant may lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the Office of the Privacy Officer. The contact details of the Privacy Officer can be found at www.tietosuoja.fi.
We have divided the cookies used on our website into essential cookies and third-party cookies according to their purpose.
Necessary cookies are needed to ensure the functionality of the services. Thanks to these, the site remembers the choices you make, and you don’t have to do them again with every page upload.
Third-party cookies are used on the website for user analytics. Among the third-party cookies, Profit Software uses Google Analytics, Linkedin Insight, Leadfeeder and Myfonts cookies.
The key data collected by analytics cookies are:
- Used browser
- IP address
- The geographical location of the user
- Date of visit
- The site from which the page was accessed
- Pages visited
We reserve the right to update our cookie policies, for example, due to service developments or mandatory legislation.